The term ‘[B Moved]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 168D East Hill, Wandsworth, London, SW18 2HD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We don’t provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by B Moved Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, B Moved Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This privacy statement applies to B Moved Limited with registered office address at 168 D East Hill, Wandsworth, London, SW18 2HD (“B Moved”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
B Moved is committed to protecting your information by handling it responsibly and safeguarding it using appropriate technical, administrative and physical security measures.
The privacy notice below explains what information we gather about you, what we use it for and who we share it with. It also sets out your rights and who you can contact for more information or queries.
Information about you that we process
We may process information about you that you provide to us or that is publicly available. This information may include your full name and contact details.
How we use information about you
We collect and process information about you and/or your business to enable us, B Moved to:
- provide our services to you;
- to enable us to provide you with information that we think may be of interest to you; and
Sharing and transferring your information
We will not share information about you outside the B Moved team, and we will not share your details with third parties
Your rights under data protection laws include the right to: 1) request copies of your data; 2) request correction of your data; 3) request erasure of your data; 4) object to us processing your data; and 5) ask us to restrict the processing.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy issues, or wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please write to Data Protection Officer, B Moved Limited, 168D East Hill, Wandsworth, London, SW18 2HD or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this statement:
“Data Protection Legislation” means (i) before 25 May 2018, the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46 and all national implementing laws (including the UK Data Protection Act 1998); and (ii) on or after 25 May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679; together with all other applicable legislation relating to privacy or data protection.
“Process” means any operation performed on information about you, including to collect, record, organise, structure, store, alter, use, transfer, destroy or otherwise make available.
- Who this privacy statement applies to and what it covers
This privacy statement applies to B Moved with registered office address at 168D East Hill, Wandsworth, London, SW18 2HD (“B Moved”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
We are committed to protecting your privacy and handling your information openly and transparently.
This privacy statement explains how we will collect, handle, store and protect information about you when:
- providing services to you or our clients;
- you use our Website; or
- performing any other activities that form part of the operation of our business.
When we refer to “our Website” or “this Website”, we mean the specific webpages of www.bmovedlimited.co.uk
In this privacy statement, your information is sometimes called “personal data”. We may also refer to “processing” your data, which includes handling, collecting, protecting and storing it.
- What personal data we collect
We may collect, record and use your personal data in physical and electronic form, and will hold, use and otherwise process that data in line with the Data Protection Legislation and as set out in this statement.
When we provide services to you or our clients and perform due diligence checks in connection with our services (or discuss possible services we might provide), we will process personal data about you. We may also collect personal data from you when you use this Website contact form.
We may process your data because:
- you give it to us (for example, in a form on our Website);
- other people give it to us (for example, your employer or adviser, or third- party service providers that we use to help operate our business); or
- it is publicly available.
We may process personal data from you because we observe or infer that data about you from the way you interact with us or others.
The personal data we process may include your:
- contact information, such as email and mobile phone number;
- country of residence;
- information in any complaints you make ;
- Personal data provided by or about third parties
When our client or another third party gives us personal data about you, we make sure they have complied with the relevant privacy laws and regulations. This may include, for example, that the client or other third party has informed you of the processing, and has obtained any necessary permission for us to process that information as described in this privacy statement.
If any information you give us relates to a third party (such as a spouse, financial dependent, or joint account holder), by providing us with such personal data you confirm that, in line with the above provisions, you have obtained any necessary permission to use it or are otherwise permitted to give it to us.
- How we use your personal data
We process information about you and/or your business to enable us and other members of the B Moved team to provide our services to you or our clients.
Some of your personal data may be used for other business purposes. Below are some examples.
Use of personal data to provide services to our clients
We will use your personal data to provide you or our clients or other third parties with services, and this includes using your personal data in correspondence relating to those services. That correspondence may be with:
- other third parties or other members of the B Moved team;
- our service providers; or
- competent authorities.
We may also use your personal data to conduct due diligence checks relating to the services we provide and contact you for feedback on services. We might use testimonials from a client as part of our business development materials (with your permission).
Use of personal data collected via our Website
In addition to the above, we may also use your personal data collected via our Website to manage and respond to any request you submit through our Website.
- The legal grounds we use for processing personal data
We are required by law to set out in this privacy statement the legal grounds on which we rely in order to process your personal data. We rely on the processing which is necessary to take steps to enter into an agreement with you:
(a) to provide our services to you or our clients and other third parties and ensure that our client engagements are well-managed;
(b) to prevent fraud;
(c) to protect our business interests;
(d) to ensure that complaints are investigated;
(e) to evaluate, develop or improve our services or products; or
- Sharing your personal data
In connection with any of the purposes outlined in the “How we use your personal data?” section above, we may disclose details about you to:
- other members of the B Moved company
- competent authorities (including councils and authorities regulating us);
- Transferring your personal data outside the UK
Information we hold about you will not be transferred to other countries.
- Protecting your personal data
We use a range of measures to ensure we keep your personal data secure, accurate and up to date. These include:
- education and training to relevant staff to ensure they are aware of our privacy obligations when handling personal data;
- administrative and technical controls to restrict access to personal data to a ‘need to know’ basis;
- technological security measures, including fire walls, encryption and anti- virus software;
The transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. So although we use appropriate measures to try to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us or by us.
- How long we keep your personal data for
We seek to ensure that we only keep your personal data for the longest of any retention period that is required by law; or the period in which litigation or investigations might arise in respect of the services.
- Your rights
You have various rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you have a right to:
- obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data and request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- be informed about the processing of your personal data (i.e. for what purposes, what types, to what recipients it is disclosed, storage periods, any third party sources from where it was obtained, confirmation of whether we undertake automated decision-making, including profiling, and the logic, significance and envisaged consequences);
- ask that we update the personal data we hold about you, or correct such personal data that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal data that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal data; withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- receive a copy of the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such personal data to another party (to the extent the processing is based on consent or a contract);
- ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages at any time by using the contact details in section 13 below; and
- object to our processing of your personal data.
If you would like to access or see a copy of your personal data, you must ask us in writing. We will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period, and in any event within one month in line with Data Protection Legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
To help us ensure that your information is up to date, let us know if any of your personal details change using the contact details set out in section 13.
You may also use the contact details in section 13 if you wish to make a complaint relating to your privacy.
- Sending you marketing information
We will not be sending any marketing information to you.
- Right to complain
If you wish to raise a complaint about how we are using your information, exercise any of the rights set out above, or if you have any questions or comments about privacy issues, you can contact us by:
- writing to Data Protection Officer, B Moved Limited at 168D East Hill, Wandsworth, London, SW18 2RW; or
- sending an email to email@example.com
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which regulates and supervises the use of personal data in the UK, on 0303 123 1113.
- Changes to this privacy statement
We may modify or amend this privacy statement from time to time. We encourage you to review this statement periodically to remain informed about how we are protecting your information.